Ready to complete our application?
To apply for an apartment with Prime Urban Properties, click here: Online Application. You’ll need to register for the Tenant Web Access portal to complete the document and pay our earnest money fee.
The following rental criteria must be met for all applicants, including co-signers, if applicable:
- A complete application for all adults (18 years old and up) who will reside in the apartment.
- Income verification showing a combined gross income of at least 2.5 times the monthly rent:
- Two most recent pay stubs, an employment offer letter, W-2, OR two most recent tax returns.
- If self-employed, submit two most recent years of tax returns or a letter, on letterhead, from your financial advisor.
- Housing verification:
- At least one year of the two most recent years of positive housing history, in writing, from a non-family member/landlord.
- Background check:
- Convictions related to property damage and/or violence may be grounds for denial.
- Occupancy – Limited to two persons over the age of two per bedroom/studio.
If any of the above criteria cannot be met, please have a co-signer submit an application for approval. Co-signers must meet numbers 1 and 2 above.
Once your application and fee are received, we will hold the apartment and process your application.
- Application must be complete.
- Each person planning to occupy the apartment who is 18 years of age or older must complete a separate application.
- Signature and date are required at the end of the application.
- Forward a copy of each adults’ valid/non-expired government issued photo ID.
- Please include one of the following to verify income:
- Two recent paystubs.
- Copy of offer letter including salary.
- Tax documents to show annual income.
- $200 Earnest money payment (one payment per apartment). Payment accepted online, check, or money order.
All items must be submitted before the apartment will be placed on hold. We look forward to working with you!