Thank you for your interest in Prime Urban Properties.
Ready to complete our application?
To apply for an apartment with Prime Urban Properties, click here: Online Application. You’ll register for the Tenant Web Access portal to complete the application and pay the $200 earnest money fee. Both the fee and the complete application must be received in order to hold the apartment and process the application.
- Application(s) must be complete. The property name and apartment number must be chosen.
- Each person planning to occupy the apartment who is 18 years of age or older must complete a separate application.
- Signature and date are required at the end of the application.
- Upload a copy of each adults’ valid/non-expired government issued photo ID or send a copy to email@example.com.
- Please include one of the following to verify income:
- Two recent paystubs.
- Copy of offer letter including salary.
- Tax documents to show annual income.
- Once you have submitted applications for all adults planning to reside in the apartment, a $200 earnest money payment (per apartment) is due. This will hold the apartment for you while we process the application(s). Payments are accepted online or by check or money order sent to or dropped off at our office. We are located at 1952 Atwood Avenue in Madison, and we have an after-hours drop box there, right outside our front door. The earnest money is non-refundable once you are approved and will be applied to your security deposit.
- To pay online:
- Log in to the account you created when you filled out the application(s).
- Enter your account number.
- Make payment via the online portal.
All items must be submitted before the apartment will be placed on hold. We look forward to working with you!