Thank you for your interest in Prime Urban Properties.
Ready to complete our application?
To apply for an apartment with Prime Urban Properties, click here: Online Application. You’ll need to register for the Tenant Web Access portal to complete the application and pay the $200 earnest money fee.
Once your application and fee are received, we will hold the apartment and process your application.
- Application must be complete.
- Each person planning to occupy the apartment who is 18 years of age or older must complete a separate application.
- Signature and date are required at the end of the application.
- Forward a copy of each adults’ valid/non-expired government issued photo ID.
- Please include one of the following to verify income:
- Two recent paystubs.
- Copy of offer letter including salary.
- Tax documents to show annual income.
- Once you have submitted applications for all adults planning to reside in the apartment, a $200 earnest money payment (per apartment) is due. This will hold the apartment for you while we process the application(s). Payments are accepted online or by check or money order sent to or dropped off at our office. We are located at 2010 Eastwood Drive in Madison, and we have an after-hours drop box there for your convenience. The earnest money is applied to your security deposit when you are approved.
- To pay online:
- Log in to the account you created when you filled out the application(s).
- Enter your account number.
- Make payment via the online portal.
All items must be submitted before the apartment will be placed on hold. We look forward to working with you!